This one campsite with four venues which can be used independently for small group retreats or as one big campsite for very large groups, is ideal for whatever you need.
Wemmershoek has panoramic views of the Franschoek valley and is beautifully nestled in a pine tree forest.
A place where there’s space to breathe.
- Multiple breakaway venues
- Conference room
- Enough space to pitch own tents
- Big kitchen with prep area, fridge and freezers, microwave
- Different accommodation options from rooms to Wooden huts to pitching your own tent
- Bedding available at extra cost
- Right in pine forest
- Low ropes and obstacle courses
- Big Oak adventures can help plan and run the whole camp or just some of the activities
- Boma area outside where kids can cook their own food on open fire
BIG OAK ADVENTURES